Greetings Everyone!

A place for general chit-chat, hanging out, off topic stuff, shooting the breeze, ranting, introducing yourself to the forum, saying "Hi!", etc.
Studio45

Greetings Everyone!

Postby Studio45 » Wed, 2020-May-13, 11:53

Hi everyone!

I'm happy to have signed up to this forum! The famous Stuart has his own forum and that's amazing!

Stuart, I hope you're doing well!! You've helped me so much on another forum and am so thankful for that. I have done tons of great work since but I'm still in the process of course because these studio build tend to take a bit longer than normal. ;) haha.

I've been away from the forums for a while now while I've been pretty busy with my build. I look forward in sharing progress on this site and as I'm progressing I know I'm going to have questions.

It's great to be here! Cheers!

Francis,

Avare

Greetings Everyone!

Postby Avare » Sun, 2020-May-17, 16:11

Welcome and a great introduction.

Good studio building is 90% design and 10% construction.

Soundman2020
Site Admin

Greetings Everyone!

Postby Soundman2020 » Thu, 2020-May-28, 00:12

Hi there Francis, and Welcome to the forum! :thu:
Stuart, I hope you're doing well!! You've helped me so much on another forum and am so thankful for that
Thanks for the kind words! And I'm happy that all worked out for you. I'm also really glad you found the new forum.

I look forward in sharing progress on this site and as I'm progressing I know I'm going to have questions.

Great! I'm looking forward to seeing your thread.

And feel free to post all the questions you want! That's part of what this place is all about.

- Stuart -