Has Anybody Heard From Stuart In A While?

A place for general chit-chat, hanging out, off topic stuff, shooting the breeze, ranting, introducing yourself to the forum, saying "Hi!", etc.
Jag94

Postby Jag94 » Wed, 2020-Dec-23, 15:33

I have been trying to get in touch with Stuart both through his email and his private messages here, and he has been unresponsive. I was chatting with him about designing the acoustic treatment for my room, we came up with a plan, and I sent him a deposit, and I haven't heard from him in almost 2 months. I was wondering if anyone else had any correspondence with him.

Starlight

Postby Starlight » Wed, 2020-Dec-23, 20:17

Hi Jag, please don't think he is ignoring you; he has not yet replied to a PM from me a couple of weeks ago.

Stuart was on the forum yesterday. His last post on the forum was on 8th December which is unbelievable when you know how active he normally is. There will be a reason, whether lots of other clients, family issues or whatever. And I can assure you, Stuart is far from the only studio designer that has times when they seem to be unusually quiet.

In the meantime, have your self a happy Christmas!

Jag94

Postby Jag94 » Thu, 2020-Dec-24, 03:20

Hey Starlight,

Yeah I'm not too worried about it. I'm just getting to a point in the build where I need to start thinking about how I'm going to treat the room. He did mention he had a big job coming up, so I'm sure he's deep into that... plus it's the holidays. I was just kind of hoping to get an email or message saying something like, "yup, got the deposit", or a tentative date for the design, even if its going to be a while.