Sadness

A place for general chit-chat, hanging out, off topic stuff, shooting the breeze, ranting, introducing yourself to the forum, saying "Hi!", etc.
Starlight

Sadness

Postby Starlight » Thu, 2021-Jun-24, 02:30

Stuart, I am sure I speak for everyone when I say that we are so relieved to know you are recovering.
Soundman2020 wrote:Source of the post Rome wasn't re-built in a day (or something like that...)!
I venture to suggest: A studio isn't (re)built in a day.

lostandfound

Sadness

Postby lostandfound » Thu, 2021-Jun-24, 14:57

Stuart !!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
I am really happy you are back, we heard from "Dr. space" that the cause of your absence was health problems, sorry for that and really hope you are on (maybe slow) but great recovery :yahoo:
Really, I felt a lot of unease here, some like Jennifer, Starlight, and a few others generously helped keep this forum alive and I take this opportunity to thank them personally.
We all got by a bit without you, I have made a lot of progress in the construction but certainly I will have made several mistakes .... when you feel better and you feel it .... I forward you the pictures that you will like that I publish in my thread.

I really wish you the best for your health and serenity, a sincere hug.
Sorry...you know...my English it's very poor :(

Lucio

Starlight

Sadness

Postby Starlight » Thu, 2021-Jun-24, 16:11

lostandfound wrote:Source of the postSorry...you know...my English it's very poor
Lucio, your English is better than many who have English as their mother tongue. Bounasera.

endorka

Sadness

Postby endorka » Thu, 2021-Jun-24, 18:00

It's great to see you back Stuart! :D

Cheers!
Jennifer

mysticmonk

Sadness

Postby mysticmonk » Thu, 2021-Jun-24, 21:25

Hallelujah !!! :yahoo:

I have been praying daily for you my brother. I know personally what a "health crisis" is all about and wondering if life will ever be the same again during the dark moments. At those times everything that you thought mattered ceases to exist temporarily, and trying to exert even the slightest effort to fight it can cause the body to revolt and knock you back even further. It's like being in the middle of a long tall stairway and each time you try to climb a single step you get knocked back by a multiple of 10. The brain just wants to get back to where you were before, but the body won't let that happen. Nobody can really understand this either until they go thru it themselves.

Just glad to hear that you are finally on the mend ! :jammin:

Soundman2020
Site Admin

Sadness

Postby Soundman2020 » Thu, 2021-Jun-24, 22:37

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! Very, VERY much appreciated!

I'm starting to work my way up the backlog of old posts, and catch up on threads.... Stay tuned! :thu:

- Stuart -

garethmetcalf

Sadness

Postby garethmetcalf » Mon, 2021-Jun-28, 18:10

Glad you’re feeling well enough to start getting involved again, Stuart.

Gareth