New Forum Area! " COMPLETED STUDIOS "

Studios designed and built by forum members, that are now fully complete and operational!
Soundman2020
Site Admin

New Forum Area! " COMPLETED STUDIOS "

Postby Soundman2020 » Wed, 2021-Aug-25, 21:32

I've been meaning to do this for a while, and finally got down to actually doing it!

This new forum area is a sort of "hall of fame", exclusively for showcasing the studios of "Soundman202 Studio Design Forum" members who have used forum resources to design and build their studios, and whose studios are now fully complete and operational.

This top post will contain a list of links to the actual design / build threads where those forum members documented the process, but the thread is also open for those lucky folks to post their own "final take" message right here, with photos of the finished studio, and a description of what they accomplished and how they feel about it. If your place is a commercial studio, please feel free to post a link to your website, right here in your "Final Take" post (and also post a link on your website, leading back here!)

So, without further ado: heading the list, as the very first entry, is Ron's "Salem Oregon Conference Center Studio":

There's certainly quite a few more studios out there that should be on the list! If you want your studio included here, or if you are aware of a studio thread that should be here, please PM me so I can update this post with the link and the data.