Couch and Equipment Rack

Useful tools, documents, links, reference materials, 3D SketchUp models, and other items that might be of help in designing or building your studio.
Forum rules
RULES FOR THE DOWNLOAD AREA:
Some items on this page may be protected by copyright, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights. To the best of my knowledge, everything here is freely available in the public domain (especially my own stuff that I'm releasing here!). However, if you do find something that you think is a copyright infringement, please let me know and I'll remove it or add any necessary accreditation.

Regarding my own items listed on this forum (tools, articles, photos, advice, etc.) they are all released without any warranties or conditions, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantable quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, correctness, or any other representation at all. Use them entirely at your own risk. I am not responsible for anything here on the forum, nor for what you do with it, nor for any results you obtain, or fail to obtain, from using any information or other item that you find here.
gullfo

Couch and Equipment Rack

Postby gullfo » Thu, 2021-Jul-22, 13:41

a couple more dynamic components which should prove useful for layouts and rendering.
large_thumbnail.jpg

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/ ... ouchSimple
no offense Stuart :-) my couch is much nicer than your couch :-)

the couch has several parameters you can adjust to create several variants as well as using it as sections in more complex arrangements.

and a fixed height equipment rack (basically the std 19" bay but it is adjustable, lumber depth is fixed, and this is not a plan for construction, just a mock up). the top can be adjusted as well to create a producer table on back of rack (e.g. making it deeper so it overhangs in the back).
large_thumbnail (1).jpg

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/ ... nt19inRack

as always, my copyrights, no support or warranties. cheers!

lostandfound

Couch and Equipment Rack

Postby lostandfound » Wed, 2021-Jul-28, 02:32

Thanks Glenn, very helpful :thu: